Behind-the-Scenes Look at First Financial Bank Adding Its Name to the Cincinnati Skyline
September 10, 2012
First Financial Bank has added its name to the Cincinnati skyline demonstrating a commitment to our city, investment in our community and economic growth benefiting all of us. As you can imagine, the journey from letter production to installation is a tremendous undertaking. The behind-the-scenes work often goes unnoticed, but includes hours of planning, design, production and installation.
Interesting signage details include:
- Each letter weighs approximately 310 pounds and takes 23 days to produce
- The tallest letter is 14 feet high
- It takes approximately six crew members and four hours to install one letter
- 5,100 pounds of aluminum and 86 gallons of paint will be used for the fabrication of the signage
- If the LED grid was linear, there would be 5.3 miles of lighting
- Two letters at a time were transported from the production facility to downtown
First Financial is proud to be a part of the Cincinnati community and we’re excited to grow with you!