First Financial To Host $10,000 Grant Giveaway on Facebook
October 28, 2013
Cincinnati, OH – First Financial Bank announces plans to host a Facebook contest to commemorate the bank’s 150th anniversary. The bank’s Facebook fans will have the opportunity to nominate a local community organization to receive a $10,000 grant.
$10,000 Grant Giveaway Program Dates and Details:
- Starting November 4, First Financial Facebook fans will have the opportunity to nominate and vote for an organization to be considered for the $10,000 grant program.
- In order to nominate a charity, all nominators must complete an online nomination form via the bank’s Facebook page on November 4.
- Nominated groups must be a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and must fall within one of the bank’s three areas of giving: economic development, financial literacy and neighborhood development.
- All nominated charities that fall within the bank’s three areas of giving and fulfill eligibility requirements will move on to the voting period.
- From November 4 through November 25, First Financial Facebook fans will vote for the organization they believe deserves to receive the $10,000 grant.
- The organization with the most votes at the end of the voting period will be awarded the grant money.
- One $10,000 grant recipient will be announced on or about December 2, 2013.
First Financial recently announced plans to give away $150,000 to celebrate the bank’s anniversary.
A total of 15 $10,000 donations will be made to local organizations across the bank’s footprint. First Financial associates will have the opportunity to nominate organizations for consideration. 14 organizations will be selected to receive a $10,000 grant based on associate nominations. The final grant will go to an organization nominated and selected by the bank’s Facebook fans. The funds for the donation were made available through the bank’s community fund, the Hamilton Community Foundation.
For more information about First Financial and it’s 150 year history, visit www.bankatfirst.com/150 or www.facebook.com/firstfinancialbank.
About First Financial Bancorp
First Financial Bancorp is a Cincinnati, Ohio based bank holding company. As of September 30, 2013, the Company had $6.3 billion in assets, $3.9 billion in loans, $4.7 billion in deposits and $692 million in shareholders’ equity. The Company’s subsidiary, First Financial Bank, N.A., founded in 1863, provides banking and financial services products through its four lines of business: commercial, consumer, wealth management and mortgage. The commercial, consumer and mortgage units provide traditional banking services to business and retail clients. First Financial Wealth Management provides wealth planning, portfolio management, trust and estate, brokerage and retirement plan services and had approximately $2.6 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2013. The Company’s strategic operating markets are located in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky where it operates 110 banking centers. Additional information about the Company, including its products, services and banking locations is available at www.bankatfirst.com.