Free Event Positions Indianapolis Businesses for Success
October 26, 2011
First Financial Bank and Butler University are partnering to host a “Business Success Strategies” panel luncheon. Industry experts will discuss important business tools and resources to help with 2012 planning. Topics will include: understanding legal issues, managing your financial relationship, access to capital, tax incentives, forecasting and more. This will be a great opportunity to learn from experts and identify strategies to help local businesses grow and be positioned for success going into the new year.
- Alice Morical, Hoover Hull, LLP
- Anita Sherman, Greenwalt CPA, Managing Partner
- Gail Gesell, Small Business Administration, Indiana District Director
- Mary Jo Kennelly, First Financial Bank
- Chris Stump, Business Accelerator, CFO Services
- Larry O’Connor (moderator), Business Accelerator, Executive Director
Space is limited. Please RSVP to email@example.com or 317.237.1581.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (lunch provided)
Indianapolis Museum of Art, Deer Zink Events Pavilion
4000 Michigan Road, Indianapolis, IN 46208-3326