FFCC offers conventional loans for equipment and real estate. Our lending ability includes loans from six figures to in excess of eight figures. Our minimum transaction size is $100,000.
We help our clients grow their business. Our focus is to provide the financing solution you need when acquiring equipment and real estate, remodeling or re-image your stores, finance new construction, acquire an existing store, refinance debt or restructure ownership.
We recognize that one loan structure does not fit every borrower's needs that is why we are flexible. Our terms generally range up to 7 years for equipment and leasehold improvement loans and 15 years for real estate loans. We provide construction financing for new builds, progress payment advances for equipment deposits as well as interim contractor invoices during remodels and leasehold improvements. FFCC offers fixed and variable rates. This customization allows you to secure financing which fits your needs, not the other way around.
First Franchise Capital Corporation works hard to close your loans quickly and efficiently. Real estate loans typically require additional time to close due to more extensive documentation. We invite you to compare our closing costs to other companies. Since we close all equipment and leasehold improvement loans in-house, you will find it quite cost effective.
For what uses does FFCC lend money?
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Acquire Equipment
- Remodel or Re-image
- Finance Construction
- Acquire Stores
- Refinance Debt
- Development Lines
- Restructure Ownership
How much do you lend?
- Transactions range from $100,000 to in excess of $15 million
- Equipment loans can advance up to 100% of concept average costs
- Real estate loans based on concept average cost and appraised value
What are FFCC's terms/rates?
- 5-7 year term and up to 10 year amortization for equipment
- 10 year term and up to 12 year amortization for leaseholds
- 10 year term and up to 15 year amortization for real estate
- Fixed or variable interest rate set at closing
What is needed for collateral?
- First lien on equipment, furniture and leasehold improvements
- First mortgage on real estate
- Leasehold mortgages on ground leases
Are there any other requirements?
- Personal guarantees of owners
- Assumable with consent of FFCC and Franchisor
Who is eligible?
- Established franchisee with at least 3 years experience
- Established franchise system
- Established franchisee operating 3+ restaurants in approved brands
What does it take to close a loan?
- Typically 2 to 4 weeks after executed commitment for equipment and leaseholds
- Real estate subject to usual documentation timing
- Low closing costs - documentation prepared in-house for equipment and leaseholds
- Progress payment plan for flexible funding of equipment deposits and construction costs
Why First Franchise Capital Corporation?
Ask our clients. We did. They told us our service is what sets us apart from the competition. We are known for returning phone calls, getting answers to questions and making sure your needs are met. Our rates are certainly competitive.
Since FFCC is focused singularly on the franchised restaurant industry, our staff doesn't need time to learn about your business. It is their area of expertise. But, that doesn't mean that we don't want to learn more about you. Our staff spends considerable time on the road going to our clients' restaurants, getting an even more keen understanding of their operation. Add to this, the strong financial backing of our parent company and the individual customization described earlier, you can see why our client list has grown exponentially year after year.
How do I start?
Probably the easiest way to start is to call us at 888-551-3622. The Account Manager for your state will listen to your needs and send you our 3-page credit application and schedule A or download them here:
If you are interested in applying for financing, please complete the credit application and fax it back to 402-564-6224. Information transmitted over the web is not secure and providing non public information is discouraged.
If you attend your franchisor's convention, it is likely you'll run into one of our Marketing Vice Presidents or other staff members. We would love to visit with you about your growth plans and answer any questions you may have.
Put our service to the test by calling today, 888-551-3622.