As the situation in our communities continues to evolve, we want to provide you with information about what we’re doing to help our clients.
- We are working hard to quickly put in place several programs to assist those most impacted by this situation. Those details will be communicated in the next few days.
- Our bankers are reaching out to clients and we are encouraging any client who is concerned to reach out to us. We are working with many clients one-on-one to help them with their specific needs.
- Although we are not recommending you keep large amounts of cash on hand, we know many of our clients are limiting their activity outside the home and may wish to withdraw more cash than usual. So, we've increased our ATM cash withdraw limits as well.
- We want to make all our businesses aware of a NEW SBA Loan program to help those impacted by the situation. Details can be accessed at https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19. We are also working with the SBA to assist our current SBA clients in a variety of ways. Please reach out to you banker if you need assistance.
- You can open most First Financial products online or by phone and we are happy to assist with this process. In most cases you don’t need to visit a banking center, so you can stay home.
- If you need to visit a branch, our banking centers remain OPEN during normal business hours. Fortunately, virtually all transactions can be handled via the Drive Thru, so please expect to conduct your transactions via the Drive Thru lane(s). We will continue to service our clients borrowing, saving and other banking needs, however, access to the lobby will be by appointment only. We are doing this to protect our clients and associates. Much like other businesses we are experiencing some staff limitations due to school closures and other situations. This action will ensure we have adequate staff to keep banking centers open.
If you need to talk with us, our Client First Center is available, Monday through Friday, 8 am - 8 pm ET, and Saturday, 8 am - 5 pm ET at 877-322-9530. We will continue to provide you with updates on our COVID-19 response program here on our blog and on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.