As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to create economic challenges for all businesses, particularly those that are small to medium sized and nonprofits, it is important to stay up to date on the relief programs that are available to you.
We recently hosted a webinar where a panel of First Financial leaders break down and discuss relief programs available.
We invite you to listen now and/or make use of our three step process for a disaster loan to learn more about:
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans
- SBA Disaster Loans
- What financial institutions are doing to help you
Still have questions? Read our FAQs or visit sba.gov. First Financial clients that have applied for a relief program will hear back within five business days. If you have not heard anything or have a specific question, please contact your local banker for assistance.
- Archie Brown, President and CEO
- Jeff Magginnis, Senior Vice President, SBA Sales Manager
- Bob Molter, Director, Business Banking
- Roddell McCullough, Senior Vice President, Community Development Director
Recorded April 9, 2020.
First Financial Bank is not affiliated with any third parties mentioned above. Any reference to any person, organization, activity, product, and/or services does not constitute or imply an endorsement. By clicking on a third party link you acknowledge you are leaving www.bankatfirst.com.