With the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we continue our commitment to first and foremost keep our associates, clients, and communities safe.
As things in our communities continue to change, we want to make sure our clients have the most up-to-date information.
We want to remind you that you can conduct many banking transactions from home. We have a variety of digital banking tools available through First Financial Bank which allow you to easily access your accounts:
- Online Banking enables you to track, manage, and analyze your accounts.
- First Financial Mobile App, available on iOS and Android, is an easy and convenient way to access and manage your accounts. The app allows you to view balances and transaction history, set alerts, make a deposit, and more.
- Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks using our mobile app.
- Bill Pay is an easy way for you to pay your bills through online banking or our mobile app.
- Text Banking enables you to check account balances, transfer money, see transaction history, and more.
- We have more than 50,000 ATMs available throughout the country to make getting cash easy, no matter where you are.
The vast majority of our branches remain open. However, to ensure you have the most up-to-date branch information prior to leaving your house, please visit our website branch location page. This page will alert you to any branch closings and whether those branches still have drive-thru and ATM access.
If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, including fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, or other symptoms, we request that you do not enter the lobby but instead use the Drive-Thru lane or other digital banking tools to conduct your banking.
We want to assure you that if you have more complex needs, we are still here to meet with you and will make arrangements to do so.
We will continue to monitor the Coronavirus situation, along with recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and federal, state, and local governments. As necessary, we will provide updates here on our website and through our Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn channels.
We are quickly working on how to best assist our customers and the community during these challenging times, and will be posting those details at bankatfirst.com. We will also continue to communicate with you via email.
We appreciate your business and are ready to serve you in the manner you choose. For more information, please visit www.bankatfirst.com or contact our Client First Center at 877-322-9530 Monday through Friday, 8 am - 8 pm ET, and Saturday 8 am - 5 pm ET.