Make a difference in your workplace
Thank you for filling out the form, we will get in contact with you soon.
f1RST WORKlife is an opportunity to expand your benefits offering by providing your employees access to banking services that include a few perks!
Our goal is to help you and your employees balance work and life by providing financial solutions that can improve their quality of life and help them stay on the path to success. We believe all your employees deserve a little something extra when it comes to banking.
With a WORKlife Checking Account, your employees do not have to pay a monthly service charge* or maintain a monthly balance requirement. They also have unlimited access to more than 55,000 fee-free ATMs within our network! And, one more perk––we’ll reward them with $50 when we receive their direct deposit.**
- No monthly service charge when direct deposit is received each statement cycle*
- Receive $50 with account opening incentive**
- Unlimited fee-free access to First Financial Bank ATMs and
55,000 Allpoint ATMs
- Instantly issued debit card
- Complimentary online and mobile banking***
*$10 monthly service charge applies if no direct deposit is received each statement cycle.
**Must receive direct deposit within 60 days of account opening to receive incentive. Bonus may be taxable as interest income and reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. For more information, please consult a tax adviser.
***Carrier and data charges may apply.
- No monthly service charge
- Earns interest
- Instantly issued debit card
- Complimentary online and mobile banking*
- Flexible way to manage health care expenses
- Save for medical costs
- Tax benefit for building savings
For your employees, it’s like having a bank account right in their back pocket. There’s confidence in knowing your employees can have the money they need when they need it. Our BackPocket Prepaid Card gives them power to pay bills and make purchases online and at stores anywhere Visa is accepted––which is pretty much everywhere. They can even withdraw cash from ATMs.
- No credit check required
- No minimum deposit to open
- No monthly fee for the first 90 days; $3 monthly fee after
- Reload and reuse anytime
Our Financial Wellness Program
- 81% of employees say financial problems have affected their productivity.*
- 70% of HR professionals report financial education programs have improved employee financial wellness.**
SOURCES: *Employee Financial Wellness Survey 2014 Results [Survey by K.E. Allison]. (2014, April).**Hira, T.K. & Loibl, C. (2005). Understanding the impact of employer-provied financial education on workplace satisfaction. Journal of Consumer Affairs,39(1), 173-194.
- Complimentary access to online and mobile banking, mobile check deposit and bill payment
- Ability to recieve security alerts and account notifications via text, email or phone
- Complimentary savings account with interest for account balances over $250
- 5,000 bonus points with a Visa® Platinum Rewards Card
- $250 off mortgage closing costs*
- 0.75% rate discount on a personal, auto, motorcycle, boat and RV loan with auto payments from a First Financial checking account**
- $50 Home Equity Line of Credit annual fee is waived
- And, exclusively for you, our Retirement Plan Services team will provide a 401(k) plan review of how your plan is structured and provide recommendations for enhancements
Our cash management include the direction of external and internal funds for your business, the management of its cash flow and the strategies, policies and procedures of corporate finance.learn more
Let us help you manage your everyday transactions and optimize your cash flow, allowing you to focus on running your business. Discover which of our checking account solutions matches the needs of your business.learn more
When it comes to evolving your business, appropriately structured financing can play a major role. Let us help you discover the right lending solutions to foster growth Subject to credit approval.learn more
“The team’s willingness to always meet our needs is why we choose to continue growing our business and personal banking relationships with First Financial.”