|What we do
|How does First Financial Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured ﬁles and buildings.
|How does First Financial Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or apply for a loan
- Pay your bills or make a deposit
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for afﬁliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- Afﬁliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonafﬁliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
||If you have joint accounts, we will treat a request by one party to the account as applying to all parties to the account. The information sharing restriction request(s) will apply to accounts that each account holder has in his or her own name and any joint accounts the individual may be named on.