A convenient and secure way to pay using your iPhone®.
You no longer have to search for your wallet to find the right card to swipe when you check-out. You can now connect your First Financial debit card to your iPhone! Making a payment is an easy, secure, and private way to pay with a single touch of your fingertip.
Instead of using your actual debit card number, Apple Pay creates a unique Device Account Number, encrypting and securely storing it in the Secure Element, a dedicated chip in your device. When you make a purchase, the Device Account Number and a transaction-speciﬁc dynamic security code are used to process the payment. Your actual debit card number is never shared with merchants or transmitted with your payment.
- On your iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus or newer version, open the Wallet app on your iPhone. You can also add on iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3 or an Apple Watch paired with iPhone 5 or later
- If you already have your First Financial debit card connected to your iTunes® account, you will only need to add the security code (listed on the back of your card) and your debit card is connected
- If your debit card is not attached to your iTunes account, then tap the plus button (+) in the upper right hand corner
- Next you can either use the camera feature or enter your card details manually
- If you choose to enter manually you must include card number, expiration date and security code
- Select "Next"
- Your card will now be verified and you will need to agree to the Terms and Conditions
- You can now use anywhere you see the Apple Pay logo
- Just place your finger over the Touch ID and hold your iPhone near the reader
- When transaction is complete, you will see "Done" in a circle with a check mark
- It's just that easy
Please note: First Financial Bank does not provide technical support for Apple Pay. Contact Apple Pay support for any difficulties or issues using Apple Pay and the app.
“First Financial continues to learn about our business so they can advise on solutions to best fit our situation.”
Easily pay a person anytime, anywhere. Paying a co-worker for lunch? All you need is the recipient's email address and mobile number. Located within bill pay, Ping Pay makes it easy to track and manage payments.learn more
View real-time balances and activity, access account history, pay bills, transfer money between accounts, send money to friends and family, set up alerts and more. You choose the services that make sense for you.learn more
Let First Financial help you on the path to success, from opening an account, buying a home or planning for the future. We are committed to one thing: building client success.learn more