No cash in your wallet? No problem.
Share money from your smartphone. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Sign-in to online banking on your phone or desktop
- Select "Service" tab
- Select "Bill Payment"
- Select "Options"
- Select "Visit Bill Pay Site"
- Select "Add a Payee"
- Select "Pay a Person (ex. friend or relative)"
- You will need to select how you want to send the money: email, direct deposit or check
- If email is selected you are required to complete the fields with payee's name, email and/or phone number. Recipient provides routing and account numbers and will be paid within 1-2 business days
- If direct deposit is selected you are required to complete the fields with payee's name, phone number, payee's routing and account numbers. Payee will be paid within 1-2 business days
- If check is selected you are required to complete the fields with the payee's name, phone number and address. Check will be mailed and paid within 5-7 business days
- Select "Next"
- Complete the required fields and continue to click through the prompts
- Select "Submit"
It's never too late to start planning for your future. That's why we have a variety of savings options to help you effectively manage your money, while still providing you with the financial freedom to enjoy life as you go.learn more
Mobile check deposits have never been easier. Snap Deposit allows users with the First Financial mobile app to make a deposit into their checking or savings account, simply by taking a picture of the check and sending it electronically to the bank.learn more
The BackPocket Card from First Financial Bank is a reloadable prepaid debit card that gives you the power to pay bills, make purchases online or at stores or restaurants anywhere Visa® is accepted... which is pretty much everywhere.learn more