Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans
Are you looking for the lowest payment?
What is an adjustable-rate mortgage? When you finance with an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM), you get the advantage of the lowest possible principal and interest payment. Your interest rate will be tied to an index that moves with the changes in the market. Your ARM can adjust up or down.
Is an adjustable-rate mortgage right for you? If you don’t plan to be in your home for an extended period of years or if you expect to refinance in a couple of years, our adjustable-rate mortgage can be a terrific choice for you.
- You get the advantage of interest rates that are typically more competitive than traditional fixed-rate mortgages.
- If you want a larger mortgage, you may be able to qualify for it with an ARM.
- If you want the comfort of beginning your mortgage with a smaller payment, an ARM can be right for you.
We can meet your special financing needs with an ARM. ARM products come with many different adjustment structures to meet a wide range of needs.
- You will get the most competitive rate with a short-term ARM. This will work for you if you typically watch the market closely and can adjust your budget to accommodate a movement in your monthly payment.
- Another great option is keeping your rate fixed for a period of years and then switching to an adjustable rate for the remainder of the loan. This will give you an interest rate that is typically more competitive than traditional fixed-rate mortgages.
- You might want to ask us about expanded loan-to-value (LTV) mortgage loans and well as rate-and-term refinance and cash-out refinance scenarios.
Call us today at 1-877-322-9530