home equity loans
Depending on your financial situation, a Home Equity Line Of Credit (HELOC) can often be the perfect solution for large or unexpected expenses. A home line of credit gives you the freedom to borrow money against the equity in your home to pay for the things you need, when you need them.
Home Equity Line of Credit
In a few easy steps, we can have you set up with an equity line checking account, empowering you to decide how and when to use it. You'll find the interest rates are very competitive, and, often times, the interest is tax-deductible.
For your convenience, we also offer some helpful Online Banking features available with your home equity line of credit:
- view your transaction history and current balance
- see payment amounts and payment due dates
- make online payments to your HELOC
- view your interest rate and total interest paid
- set up your line of credit as overdraft protection for your checking account
*Home Equity Line-Fixed-Rate Lock Option
As an alternative to our variable rate options, we also offer you the opportunity to lock in a portion of your HELOC if you would prefer a fixed rate and fixed payment. As you pay down your fixed-rate lock option, the available balance on your HELOC increases.
To learn more about fixed-rate lock options for your HELOC, visit an associate at your nearest retail banking center or download, below:
This loan helps you "bridge" the gap while you are waiting to sell your home and buy a new home. You can borrow against the available equity in your existing home to help with financing on your new home.
* Only offered on Home Equity Loans originated prior to May 2013. The Fixed-Rate Lock Option is not currently offered on new loans.