Whatever your financial goals, a savings account is a great place to start. It can help you create a cash reserve to cover unexpected expenses or pay for planned expenses. Your money grows safely—building interest—until you need it.
- Earn interest
- Eliminate paper waste and enjoy secure online access to current and past statements by enrolling in electronic statements1
- Access your cash at any local banking center or within online banking
Enroll in online banking at account opening and you can enjoy access to our digital services including:
- Online and mobile banking2
- Mobile deposit
- Security and account alerts
- An interest bearing account
- $50 required to open account
- $5 monthly service charge if the minimum daily balance falls below $250 any day of the month
- A $5 excessive withdrawal fee will be assessed for each additional withdrawal/transfer if account exceeds the six (6) per month
- Monthly service charge waived for the first 90 days; after that, it is waived with a $250 minimum daily balance
Our online application is easy to complete and to ensure it only takes a few minutes of your time, we want you to know about
additional information you’ll need to complete it.
- One of the following identification pieces:
Driver's license, military ID, passport, state-issued ID; as well as your social security number.
- Access to your email.
This is so you can complete a few verification steps and move quickly through the process.
- If you are adding a joint applicant you'll need the other applicant's email address (must be different from your email address).
- To fund your account, you’ll need to transfer money from a current First Financial account or another financial institution, so you'll need: bank account number, and routing number (only if transferring from another financial institution).
Link all of your accounts from a variety of financial institutions to get your full financial picture. View your First Financial Bank account(s) real-time balances and activity, access account history, pay bills, transfer money to friends and family, set up alerts and more.Enroll Today
Whether it’s from your couch, the beach or a coffee shop our mobile app enables you to do more. You can access your bank accounts to manage your finances, monitor your spending, pay bills, make a deposit, transfer money and more.Download Our App
Deposit it! It's just that easy. Download our app and make a deposit from your mobile device. Anytime. Anywhere.Snap Deposit
Account security is important. Set alerts to get notified by text, email or phone call when your balance hits a certain level, a transaction clears or your account has been accessed.SET UP ALERTS