A new app putting you in control of managing your card accounts
- Suspend and reactivate your cards
- Set real-time alerts
- Quick access for available balance
- Location match services
- After logging in, tap the (+) in the upper top corner
- Enter account number, expiration date, security code and billing address
- Click on the 'Add Card' button
- You will then be prompted to set up a transaction amount alert. You may do so by typing an amount and clicking on 'Set Alert' or select 'Maybe Later' to set up at another time
- Next, you will receive a success screen stating 'Your account has been created'
- Finally, you have the option to set up Touch ID which gives you the ability to log in to the app with your fingerprint. Select either 'Yes' or 'No' and continue through the prompts. Please note: Touch ID may not be available on all devices.
- Your card setup is now complete
- Select the 'Alert' icon under your card
- Alerts available include: Transaction Amount, Card Not Present, International, Declined, Gas Station, ATM Withdrawal, Low Balance Amount
- Select 'OFF' to turn on alert
- The word 'ON' should now be displayed next to the alert
- To suspend your card in real-time select the 'Card Controls' icon
- Tap the toggle button (it should turn green) in the top right corner to suspend your card. You'll receive a message to confirm suspension. Once you click 'Suspend' it will automatically suspend.
- To reactivate your card click on 'Reactivate'